Sunday, April 20, 2008

Birthday

Hi Family: I want to thank everyone for a GREAT! Birthday. It was one of my best.
I have the Greatest Family. Then to top it off we got the good news for Gordon. On the Right are the flowers that Josh. sent me. I wanted everyone to see them. They are just gorgeous.
On Monday we had a Subway Sandwich. I got cards in the mail everyday. they were all so cute.
On Thursday we went & seen Emma Smith. Thurs. night we had take in from applebee"s. Friday Mommy got new pants & we seen Miracle Worker at Hale Center Theatre & had dinner at Chuck O' Rama. Friday Night is seafood night Fried shrimp & Clam Chowder. I Love All of YOU!

2 comments:

lawnajo said...

Those flowers are beautiful. Sounds like you had lots of fun (especially since you didn't have to cook). ;-)

G & G Stoker said...

Grandma, it sounds like you are getting spoiled in your old age! We love you